Local Food & Sake
Taste of Home Experience (food culture and customs)
Partake in traditional flavorful and healthful country cuisine, which has been served almost unchanged for many generations.
1) Soba-uchi / Making soba (buckwheat) noodles
2) Enjoy Jyukko cuisine (traditional foods in the multi-tiered food box and share it with guests)
* Making miso, natto, ice cream, butter, jam, dried mochi (pounded sticky rice), and kanboshi daikon (strips of radish thinly sliced and dried in cold air)
* Making “Doburoku”(a type of sake)
* medicinal and health related dishes, mugwortmochi, and more.